5 Reasons Why North Korea Wants to Start World War III
On November 24, 2010, the mischievous Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), also known as North Korea, launch a artillery attack against South Korea. This attack is the latest in a series of aggressive activities by Pyongyang since the ceasefire of the Korean War in 1953. Our experts, following numerous minutes of skimming articles in the New York Post, Fox News and Mad magazine, have have come up with 5 reasons why North Korea wants to wage war with South Korea and ultimately start World War III.
- They voted for it. Being the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, they had a democratic vote on the issue. Under their unique system only the "Dear Leader" Kim Jong Il has a vote. Thus, a unanimous vote of 1-0 for war was made.*
- What do they have to lose? Life pretty much sucks there already.
- "Dear Leader" Kim Jong Il is one crazy ass mofo! Name another world leader besides Iran's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, also a nut job, who can get away with wearing a Member's Only jacket in public.
- They're racists and hate all Asians (apparently themselves included).
- South Korea ignored their Facebook friend request.
* Officially there were 2 recounts followed by the determination that there was no hanging chad (hanging cho in Korean).
- 5 Easy Ways to Quash Roomba Sentience
- World Leader, Inc. World Leader at World Leading
- 5 Observations from the Unsealed Court Documents that Barry Bonds Tested Positive for Steroids
- 5 Observations from Michael Phelps' Marijuana Bong Incident
- Nostalgic Bush Says FY09 Budget "Last Chance to Shaft the Poor"
- Jesus Endorses Obama; Four Horsemen Opt for McCain
- Bush Sees WMD as Key to Fresh New Way Forward in Iraq
- Bush Accuses Democrats of Also Lacking Plan for Iraq
- Metalloids Depose Noble Gases in Bloodless Revolution